SAP ABAP HR Developer
The position works with the functional SAP Support Group teams to develop technical specifications and write code to satisfy requirements of the functional team and the business. Within this context, it implements ongoing system change activities targeted at improving the system or business processes.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Department's SAP related business processes, structure and stakeholders.
- Work with the Functional Team to develop and document technical specifications, new functionality and standard Business As Usual enhancements through programming and writing/editing code and SAP configuration.
- Work with teams, team leads and across teams to provide technical leadership to the business and the SAP Support Group.
- Provide effective level 2+ SAP functional support, incorporating the resolution of assigned incidents, problems and service requests.
- Maintain excellence in standards and execution in the gathering, analysis, development and testing of changes deployed to meet business requirements.
- Accountable to, and engaged with, internal and external stakeholders in relation to the provision of advice and support, system availability, performance and security.
- Maintain, suggest and develop continuous improvement to standard procedures and processes, within the team and to external stakeholders, in accordance with SAP and the Department's standards.
- Strong understanding of HR & Payroll business processes
- In depth understanding and development experience in SAP HCM modules like PA, OM, TLM, Payroll, ESS, MSS and Travel Management.
- Working expertise in data extraction from HR clusters and usage of logical data bases.
- Working expertise in de-clustered payroll process and SAP payroll control center
- Working knowledge on PY-FI integration and payroll postings
- Expert in handling / processing high volume of data
- Working expertise in HRFORMS and HCM Process forms
- Proficient in SAP ABAP Object Oriented Programming (ABAP OO) and SAP Enhancement Frameworks
- In depth understanding ALE / IDOC's in SAP HR and SAP proxies
- Preferable knowledge on Fiori app development and SAP HANA experience.
- Preferable with strong technical expertise and development experience in SAP FI space and in SAP related modules such as SRM/ PI (Proxies)/BI (custom Extractors).
- ITIL and/or SAP methodologies and tools, preferably including Solution Manager (charm) with a strong support background, including end user support, system configuration and testing.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now! OR contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for a confidential discussion today quoting j0b number 204799.