Looking for a highly experienced SAP ABAP/CRM Developer to work within a Federal Government Organisation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of development, architecture & design standards for platform spanning processes.
- Experience translating business requirements into generic functional requirements and deliver solutions using SAP standard functionality.
- SAP CRM overarching process configuration experience.
- Understanding of the broader SAP product suite knowledge.
- Working in an Agile Environment
Key Duties of the Team:
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Contribute to the feature discovery process
- Contribute to Design/Build/Test of committed features by delivering assigned component user stories and tasks
- Support the Release-to- Production process
- Adhere to the SAP Landscape Quality Plan requirements
- Support Agile Release Train in Continuous Improvement
- Execute design/build/test activities as assigned in support of commitments made during PI Planning (including adherence to the OADC Quality Plan requirements and objectives)
If you have the skills and experience of the above APPLY NOW or Call Pamela on 80807233