Looking for SAP developers to undertake analysis, design, software development, testing and maintenance activities under guidance from senior developers
Key Skills Required:
- NV1 Clearance is a must
- Programming and delivery experience using ABAP, with a focus on maintaining data integrity, analysis and integrity and systems integration
- System monitoring and troubleshooting SAP ABAP applications
- SAP CRM Web UI programming, WebDynpro, BSP and Fiori/odata
- Protocols and concepts such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, SOAP, COBRA(IIOP), CPIC, RMI, LDAP, DNS, load balancing, session stickiness/affinity, proxies, firewalls, web servers and web rules
- Technical documentation, including designs, task cards, processes and procedures for review by senior staff
- Provide maintenance and support within the assigned area of responsibility
- Investigation and replication of complex production incidents, ABAP dumps, stack traces, http errors, failed background jobs, bdoc, idocs, etc.
Think this sounds exactly like the role for you? Act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ash Bhatia on 03 8080 7217.