- 12 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD
- Banking experience required
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP ABAP Developer who has strong experience in the Banking sector for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience as an SAP ABAP Developer with at least 2 years working in Banking industry on SAP Banking Services product.
- This resource will be required to primarily work on bug fixes, enhancements, new work requests.
- Investigate production failures related to ABAP code.
- As part of innovation and automation initiative, drive and work with team on automating repetitive tasks via ABAP code.
- Be overall subject matter expert across most Banking streams and at least understand business process i.e. Payments, Statements, Loans, Deposits, Account Servicing.
- Open to work on weekends (when requested) i.e. during deployments / weekend maintenance may need him/her to be on-call.
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button