- 6 month contract opportunity
- Leader in Telco Services industry
- Large enterprise project based environment
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry has an exciting opportunity available for a SAED Project Manager to come on board on an initial 6 month term.
The role will be responsible for providing SAED leadership and guidance for engineering and operations. Additionally, the position will interface with regional deployment teams as well as collaborate with other PMs and specialists across EME compliance, property, town planning and civil works.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- 10+ years commercial experience, at least 7 of which with Telecommunication industry experience.
- End to End management of the SAED process - ideally across a large region or National portfolio.
- Specific experience in Site Acquisition on Base Station deployment projects.
- Previous large scale telco vendor experience.
- Experience on the eJV project.
- Experience in property acquisition would be highly beneficial.
- Exceptional customer focus and well connected within the industry.
- Strong communication skills, capable of establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 200293