- Excellent rates
- Intial 6 month contract
- Excellent location
Our client is a well known organisation based close to Central Station.
They are currently seeking a Ruby on Rails Developer for the development of an innovative new platform.
You will ensure high quality code is delivered in line with project goals and delivery cycles.
- Build and maintain the web services forming the platform, taking responsibility for the quality of code you produce
- Work with non-technical team members, like user research and content design, to meet user needs and solve problems
- Build automated tests to support the platform's continuous deployment environment
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Strong experience writing backend code for, and operating, Ruby on Rails web applications
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team with non-technical team members, using an agile and iterative approach to solve problems
- Basic experience of operating web applications in cloud environments
- Experience of using testing to validate solutions
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851 quoting reference 18655