Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Ruby on Rails Developer to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Must have strong background in web development with an ability to do feasibility analysis of requirements for implementation and contribute to the software development process improvement.
- Expertise in Web Application framework.
- Strong Ruby on Rails programming experience.
- Should be confident in owning up the defect free code delivery of module / application and provide support during integration / implementation.
- Adherence to the documentation requirements of the assigned module / application.
- Ability to understand complex code very quickly
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Having strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Must be able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
- Excellent team player capable of working well in and across teams
- Fast learner with great communications skills
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.