Peoplebank are exclusively partnering with a growing and award winning software development company to recruit 2x Ruby on Rails Developers on initial 6 month contacts (great chance to extend)
This is a 100% Work from home opportunity (must be delivered from on-shore in Australia, so full work rights for Australia are required).
You will have 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer, with in-depth Ruby on Rails skills. You have a strong background in web technologies, including frontend, backend, software engineering.
Responsibilities performed by the Ruby on Rails Developer include:
- Design, build, test, and deploy efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Implement user requirements in a development environment
- Make technical decisions autonomously
- Solve complex problems individually and as a team
- Participate in team meetings, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and support project managers in client meetings
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ yearsof experience in software development.
- 3-5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
Specific experience in:
- Back-end frameworks MVC frameworks (e.g. Ruby on Rails)
- Relational databases, such as PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Deployment and system maintenance using automation tools
General programming skills, including:
- Source code management
- Familiarity with system administration tools
- Comfortable working on multiple projects with competing demands
Solid understanding of software development methodologies, including:
- Agile Development (e.g. Scrum/Kanban)
- Requirements-based development (e.g. Waterfall)
- Software testing
Great communication skills with experience working with:
- Project managers and team members
- Business stakeholders and clients
These are URGENT ROLES, so don't delay and APPLY NOW !!
SA: LHS 296564