- Leader in Telco services industry
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
- Macquarie Park location
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry, have an urgent opportunity available for an experienced Rollout Manager to work on a major program within a managed service department.
The role will be joining an established team that is responsible for delivering major Telecommunication projects for large enterprise customers. It is imperative the Rollout Manager be capable of working in a structured project environment and have strong knowledge of project management fundamentals. They will also need to be experienced in working in a rapid paced, ever changing environment and be capable of establishing and managing strong stakeholder relationships.
Specifically, the role will be managing large scale telco rollouts and ensure that resources, tickets and work orders are kept on track.
In order to be considered for these positions you must have:
- Proven experience (ideally 5 years +) in Rollout Management.
- Extensive Telco project experience.
- Sound knowledge of project management fundamentals.
- Experience with project tracking and reporting tools like MS Project and Primavera P6.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Fantastic communication skills with strong ability to establish strong working relationships and managing stakeholders.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 193150
Please click the apply button