Robotics Process Automation Developer
This enterprise-sized, rapidly growing organisation in Newcastle is undergoing a huge digital transformation and is in the process of building up their IT team and practice. With this transformation being driven from the top, there's nothing to slow or stop an exciting change within a well-established organisation.
Starting from the top of this Digital/Agile transformation, this organisation is looking for a Robotics Process Automation Developer is accountable for the continued implementation of process improvement across CN, following best in market methodologies, tools and practices. Reporting into the Digital Services Chapter Lead- The Robotics Process Automation Developer will identify opportunities for process innovation to develop effective solutions for CN. This includes the application of artificial intelligence, robotic process automation or machine learning.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage and assist with the development of effective, efficient and innovative processes in line with governance frameworks and risk management.
- Utilise artificial intelligence to modernise processes within CN.
- Automate and standardise repeatable business processes by way of robotic process automation to improve efficiency of procedures/methods/practices.
- Facilitate the application of machine learning within CN to establish more efficient processes.
- Control the execution of automation testing and compare with expected / predicted results to ensure software and hardware are functioning close to target performance.
- Manage the configuration of all devices within CN.
- Continuously integrate commonly utilised subsystems into one system that can deliver the overarching functionality to streamline processes within CN.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies.
- Experience in assisting in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Experience working with project teams to review requirements and identify system functionality.
- Experience understanding a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
This is a rare permanent opportunity to be part of a large and ongoing transformation with an organisation that is very visible and touches many aspects of everyday life. For your efforts you'll enjoy a great work life balance and unique benefits including a 35-hour work week and flex time.
If you are ready for a change and tired of the Sydney commute this is the perfect opportunity to make your move.