Our Government client is looking for a number of Risk and Assurance Officers for long term contracts based in Adelaide.
You are required to assist with developing, implementing and testing first line risk functions and or business assurance control testing.
A high level of communication will be key to this role as you will be dealing with staff at all levels of the organisation as well as stakeholders.
- Help deliver risk management objectives with a focus on partnership and support across the Agency's divisions and/or regions
- Monitor and analyse trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans to minimise potential exposure and harness opportunities
- Assist in completion of risk assessments and risk workshops into Market, Provider and Sector Development Group activities
- Undertake assurance over key controls, treatment and audit items to ensure satisfactory quality
- Assist in monitoring KRIs, risk appetites and tolerances
- Investigate incidents/issues and near misses to improve internal controls and processes
- Build effective working relationships with a range of internal stakeholders
- Experience in risk management and assurance testing
- Experience with process definition
- Experience in regulatory compliance disciplines, including controls assurance (for risk-specific roles)
- Good understanding of risk management and compliance policies and frameworks
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Karen at (08) 8112 7400.