A Government client is looking for a number of Risk and Assurance Officers for long term contracts based in Geelong.
You are required to assist with developing, implementing and testing first line risk functions and or business assurance control testing
The role will involve the following.
- help deliver risk management objectives with a focus on partnership and support across the Agency's divisions and/or regional
- monitor and analyse trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans used to minimise potential exposure and harness opportunities.
- assist in completion of deep dive risk assessments and risk workshops into Market, Provider and Sector Development Group Activities.
- undertake assurance over key controls, treatments and audit items to ensure adequate quality.
- assist in monitoring KRIs, risk appetites and tolerances.
- Investigate incidents/ issues and near misses to improve internal controls and processes.
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience in assurance testing
- Experience with process definition
- Experience in risk management and regulatory compliance disciplines, including controls assurance (for risk-specific roles).
- Good understanding of risk management and compliance policies and frameworks.
For more information please call John on 03 8080 7260 quoting reference : 194620