About the Role:
Our client is embarking on a revolutionary business transformation program that will help shape the future of policing. This program will deliver total business process redesign. This is the largest ICT transformation program our client has undertaken. The program will introduce smarter, simpler systems to transform the way we work to better prevent, disrupt and respond to crime. It is a multi-year program of work impacting the majority of front line as well as high impact policing processes.
- Continuous monitoring of any portfolio, program and project developments, activities, emerging risks, issue management or concerns.
- Documenting, reviewing and updating the status of all project risks actions, issues and dependencies.
- Lead in collating all necessary inputs for regular stakeholder reports, steering committee packs and ad hoc project communications.
- Developing, influencing, managing and promoting Quality Management Standards.
- Independently solving internal compliance matters.
- Liaise directly with Assurance bodies on specific aspects of a submission or project as required.
- Provide quality assurance for program/project management products such as Business Cases, Project Initiation Documents, Request for Change, End Project Reports.
- Support project health checks and maturity assessments, ensuring risks and issues have been appropriately identified, reported, mitigated and monitored.
- Review compliance with quality processes, services and practices to ensure project management activities are consistent with Value Management Office quality guidelines.
- Lead the development, and continual review and improvement of project delivery quality methodology, practices and processes
- 5+ years' in a similar role with experience in project support, risk/issues management, assurance, governance and reporting.
- Proven experience leading and managing a team of 2 - Risk Analyst and Assurance Analyst.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management and governance practices and methodologies - developing project briefs, project plans, risk management plan, quality plans and communication plans from small to large projects.
- Customer focused with exceptional interpersonal skills and extensive experience in negotiating directly with clients to determine needs and resolve differences.
If this role sounds like you, then please click apply
For more information, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217
Looking forward to hearing from you!