We need someone who can draw on your knowledge and experience of enterprise wide risk management practices and apply this in a technology centric environment!
This role will implement, enhance and champion the implementation of the organisation's risk framework, and develop risk profiles at the business level that are appropriately measured and prioritised.
A day in the life - what your role will see you do:
- Quantitatrive (Data-based) Risk Management
- Understand and articulate technology issues, treatments, and mitigations
- Provision of risk support and advice to business unit initiatives and projects
- Partner with business to embed the Risk Management Framework and associated Programs
- Understand and manage Compliance Obligations, Key Controls and development of compliance related Treatment Plans
- Utilise compliance auditing experience (ISO, COBIT etc).
- The identification, analysis, rating and treatment of risks.
- The development and maintenance of Risk Registers.
- Perform risk assessments for major initiatives and assist the business with the identification of alternate mitigation strategies that cost effectively manages risks to acceptable levels.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Experience in business and technology risk management.
- Proven track record of being able to identify and connect with key stakeholders quickly, with little direction or instruction.
- Proven experience in establishing effective relationships with multiple stakeholders, and being able to diplomatically challenge data sources and insights without damaging those relationships.
- Experience working with Executive level stakeholders, providing written communications on their behalf.
- High level of comfort and confidence relating to data analytics and insightful reporting.
Apply now with your CV in WORD format