Risk Managers - Risk Consulting - All levels - All locations (working from home available)
Multiple Roles Available
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, our client has the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of an exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Our Clients team in Sydney is growing rapidly, and this growth is crafting opportunities for professionals who are seeking a fresh challenge and an opportunity to work closely with inspiring leaders, significant clients and like-minded, innovative professionals with a variety of different skills.
As a Risk Manager, you will be working closely with key client stakeholders on projects related to risk and compliance.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Working with clients to design, implement, assess and improve governance, risk and compliance frameworks and programs of work, with a focus on the 3 lines of defense
- Ability to identify and map out processes along with associating underlying risks & controls
- Prepare executive management reporting
- Take a lead role in the overall scoping, execution and delivery of projects along with providing project/ client delivery management reporting
- Maintain strong relationships with the client during and post engagements
- Leading/ Mentoring team members on client delivery and engagements
- Researching industry leading practices related to governance, risk, and compliance and assisting in practice development activities including but not limited to client proposals, white papers and point of views
What are we looking for?
- At least 5+ years of professional experience, preferably in a professional services environment, consulting or industry
- A recognized university degree in accounting, business, engineering, mathematics or other relevant discipline
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to develop cross-functional knowledge of risk management policies and procedures adhering to Regulators as well as specific internal corporate requirements
- Ability to work efficiently with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely & expertly.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch and we can tell you more.