About the Role:
Our client, a leading financial institution is on the look out for an experienced Risk Manager to join their team based in Melbourne's CBD for a 6 month contract.
- Improve, maintain, manage and monitor the Program's Risk & Issue management function
- Develop appropriate forums and processes to manage risk and issues in a program working in delivery phase
- Maintain Quality Assurance Control procedures and standards.
- Streamline existing quality assurance processes and drive change
- Develop quality assurance checklists for each of the projects across the various Program Streams.
- Oversee the following activities:
- Periodic quality assurance reviews.
- Business and Technology implementation readiness assessments
- Drive Risk, Issue and Quality Assurance conversations with key stakeholders
- Assess program deliverables from a risk and quality assurance perspective and recommend changes.
- Provide regular quality assurance status updates including an overview of key findings and recommendations.
- Prepare Board and other senior governance forum papers on Risk, Issues and Quality Assurance
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Delivery Risk, Issue and Quality Assurance Management
- Program Risk background in technology or wealth businesses highly regarded
- Compliance Management skills highly regarded
- Knowledge of large data migration programs of work impacting multiple policy systems
- Strong Delivery Risk Assurance experience
- Experience using Risksmart, Jira, Confluence, PPM highly regarded
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career please APPLY NOW. Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with Steven directly quoting reference number: 193190