- Large Australian Education Leader
- Governance and Risk Management background
- 3 Month Contract - Parramatta
About the role:
- Support the implementation and delivery of programs and projects mein the client's governance and risk management plan, including managing and coordinating internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Apply their risk management procedures in compliance with relevant standards and legislative requirements to support sound risk management practices and enable effective decision making
- Support initiatives to strengthen governance and risk management capabilities by supporting the development of effective communications and professional staff development
- Support the implementation, monitoring and testing of business continuity plans
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence based improvements to governance and risk management .
For more information or a confidential discussion, please quote reference 204139.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.