Abouth the role
The Review Case Officer will manage a portfolio of plan review requests. The plan review decisions that are made by the review team are subject to internal review within the client framework. The Case Officers will examine all relevant documentation relating to a request for review and request further information where necessary. The Case Officer, in conjunction with a delegate, will develop a recommendation on a decision in response to the request, including collating the relevant supporting documentation and drafting reasons for the delegate decision.
Analyse requests for review and categorise according to legislation.
- Prioritise workload in response to legislative timeframes.
- Contact participants and their representatives by telephone to clarify requests and obtain further evidence to support the request.
- Provide information on review process to participants and their representatives.
- Assess requests for review against legislative requirements and operational guidelines.
- Draft clear, concise and plain language decision letters in response to requests approved by the delegate.
- Communicate effectively with participants and their representatives to explain reasons for decisions, the review and appeals process and options open to them.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 195998.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).