About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Revenue Accountant you will be responsible for the day to day management of the state-wide revenue accounting function and ensuring that the PBRC system is correctly reflected in the Oracle FMIS. You will manage month end accruals, reconciliation of revenue related accounts and contribution to the month end whilst managing key revenue contracts and sundry debtors. You will need to form collaborative relationships across the business.
- Ensure the revenue functions are accurately represented in Oracle
- Reconciliate of PBRC with Oracle including interface files daily and Aged Trial Balances at the end of each month
- Prepare of GL account reconciliations
- Month end accruals for all revenue accounts
- Quarterly review of revenue projections.
- Develop policies, procedures and KPIs to ensure the accuracy of the revenue accounts.
- Prepare business cases for changes to systems or processes
- Oversight of the monthly generation of invoices and accruals for the major revenue contracts
- Develop reports to show trends
- Previous experience in a Revenue Accounting role
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Business or Commerce
- Must be CA or CPA
- Sound understanding of general accounting standards and financial management issues in a public/private sector
- Extensive experience in managing a revenue accounting function from end to end (including debt collection)
- Proven experience in the development of business plans, quality improvement, benchmarking and process redesign
- Extensive experience in using financial computer systems such as Oracle, PBRC (Billing System) as well as Excel, Word, Access and SQL.
- Ability to develop and maintain policies and procedures
- Advanced analytical skills
- Experience leading and developing capability of a team, providing staff support, staff development
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 190028
Please click the apply button.