Our Client is a dynamic company with a portfolio of leading consumer retail brands and specialist boutique operations with offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland.
Their culture is a mix of cutting edge technology, innovation, industry expertise and strong brand recognition all delivered at scale. The company is a people-focussed, innovative and efficient organisation, focussing on technology and marketing solutions with a reputation as an industry disruptor.
Your New Role
Drive revenue, customer acquisition, market share through data-driven insights to inform retail and marketing strategy.
Pricing & Retail strategy
- Analyse conversion rates of the sale of thousands of product variables
- Use real time competitive data to optimize pricing for market share, conversion to gain maximum margin
- Utilise price elasticity models to determine the market opportunity and pricing across multiple demographics, location and lifestyle data
Marketing Analysis and Insights
- Work closely with Senior leadership team, marketing agencies and IT to segment a large customer data into actionable segments for the marketing team
- Introduce lifetime value and profit analysis across our customer data and develop predictive ideal customer segments to target
- Utilise in-house customer metric tools and online reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau to commercialise their websites, microsites and associated Apps
You Bring to the Role
- This is a great opportunity to work in a highly commercial position within an ever-growing online sector. Previous experience of analysing and provision of insight into large online datasets is essential
- Strong experience of data manipulation and data mining
- Embrace a fast moving, dynamic business with an entrepreneurial culture
- Smart, analytical, commercial, hands on get things done personality
- Motivated by business growth, innovation and working closely with leaders of the business.
- Good understanding of marketing, e-commerce.
This truly is a role not to miss out on so if you match the above requirements please APPLY NOW!