Our client is a major telecommunications retailer with a busy retail store in Chermside's Westfield. This role will have direct responsibility to ensure that customers technical support needs are met. You will use your exceptional customer service skills to identify the need behind the need to recommend the best solution to resolve customer requirements to a high standard. You must be passionate about new technology and advocate the adoption of new approaches and new technology and software.
This role is unique in that it will support a in store repairs proof of concept, you will be part of a trial of this exciting new product/service in retail and be a part of shaping into a transformational offering. The repairs specialist component of the role will require technical expertise in diagnosing and testing to identify device issues, identifying the repairs required as well as physically conducting the repairs in store.
You may also be called upon to educate the teams in store about new products and services to assist them with their own customer enquiries. You will support range from, and not limited to, our mobile customers and our fixed customers. Interactions in a day to day basis will include a range of complex to simple technical issues ranging from network, hardware and service related issues requiring friendly and hands-on technical support.
- Proven retail experience for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in retail POS systems
- Experience implementing successful retail execution strategies with corresponding results
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Technology retail experience
- Ability to develop professional relationships and maintain a network of contacts and vendors within the industry
- Ability to explain technical concepts to customer with little or no technical knowledge
- Ability to communicate with presence and confidence.
- Initiative and follow-through.
- Demonstrate success in building trust with a customer.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume by following the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti on 07 3319 7555.