Our client is a niche service provider who specialises in Retail sector projects. They have won a significant Project with one of the largest Australian Retailers and are now ramping up their resources to commence in the 2nd week of January.
Working closely with the Senior Project Manager your primary focus will be Stock Management, adhoc Project Management and Reporting.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive weekly stock on hand reports
- Maintain stock forecast and requirements for all projects
- Monitor incoming deliveries
- Weekly advise of returning stock and confirm once received
- Flag issues with the Project Manager
To ensure you hit the ground running, Retail experience is a prerequisite. You will be a confident and proven Retail Stock Manager with a can-do attitude and outstanding stakeholder management skills.
Please apply now or for a confidential conversation, please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204