Looking for a Retail Floorplan Management Specialist to join an iconic Australian Company, primarily responsible for the maintenance of store layouts
In a nutshell, the role supports the Floorplan Coordinator in documenting the layout standards across all corporate retail outlets by proactively managing the retail floorplan process.
- Co-ordination and management of updating store layouts through use of the appropriate software tools available.
- Optimise store layout, presentation of all product and supporting material to maximise revenue from current and emerging products and service categories
- Manage the weekly deliverables of store layout updates based on the core principles.
- Ensures accuracy of the information provided to accurately capture all store specific layouts.
- Develop systems of control to ensure all information is stored in a central location and accurately reflects the approved standard.
- Provide timely and accurate query resolution where required.
- Effective prioritisation of weekly deliverables.
- Support the maintenance of accurate project documentation and timely project status reporting
- Support the monitoring of project task and deliverables and take corrective action to remediate
- Support Retail Experience Coordinators with insights into how they can maximise and grow their digital skills to further support the outlets.
- Support the production of performance analysis and reporting as required to support the outlet layouts and products mix.
- Support the Retail Experience Coordinators in an as needs / trouble shooting capacity
- Communicate floorplan changes/ updates and change requirements with all key stakeholders
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please APPLY NOW