Our client, one of Australia's Iconic Brand, is seeking Retail Floorplan Management Specialist to join their team
- This position is a tactical support function and is a key member of the Floorplan Management Team, who are responsible for ensuring that all floor planning tasks and deliverables for corporate retail outlets are completed in a timely manner with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
- The role supports the Floorplan Coordinator in documenting the layout standards across all corporate retail outlets by proactively managing the retail floorplan process. Using store planning software (AutoCAD), the role is required to support the delivery of the store layout capture as per the defined standards and metrics determined by key stakeholders.
- The role is primarily responsible for the maintenance of store layouts in line with the national policy associated with safety compliance and store look & feel including overall customer in store experience.
- The secondary purpose of this role is to assist the Floorplan coordinator with project activities, trials and analytical reporting.
Skills & Experience
- A thorough understanding of computer skills -AutoCAD (essential) and Windows; and a basic understanding of Word and Excel.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of typical retail industry processes and systems that support floorplan management
- Sound decision making skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Complete knowledge of AutoCAD and proficiency in its use associated with store layouts.
- Demonstrated experience in business systems including SAP, Office 365, iAuditor, Explore 4D and Geopointe
- Retail Outlet experience (ideal).
- Existing knowledge of the Floorplan Layout Design or Space Management software
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #206273