We are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Support Officer to work within a dynamic team environment within a Federal Government Agency located in Docklands, Victoria.
The position supports a busy, professional and results-orientated Human Resources team, providing services to a large transformational IT program. As the Resourcing Support Officer, you will be responsible for processing of onboarding documentation, candidate greeting, liaison with IT to arrange new starter equipment, coordination of security clearances and the coordination of desk allocations for a staff of over 200 people in addition to over 100 vendor personnel for the Program
- Support the on-boarding of new employees and contractors, including liaison with a range of corporate services and support for new staff during their initial transition
- Off-board departing employees, including corporate liaison and enabling a positive departure experience
- Coordinate staff and vendor personnel accommodation
- Support the onboarding activities of vendor management
- Coordinate security clearance requests and report on compliance
- Greeting of candidates for interviews
- Ensure new contractors and employees have the necessary hardware and software to commence work in their roles
- Comply with all Bureau work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
- Commitment to APS Values, Employment Principles, Code of Conduct and the Bureau's Social Justice Strategy.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Experience in a Human Resources or People function.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 197735.
Please click the apply button.