- CBD Location
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
- Global Market Leader
Our client, a Global Markter Leader, is currently seeking a highly dynamic, bubbly and self-motivated Resource Advisor to take charge and become an integral part of their Melbourne based office!
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Self-manage resourcing across multiple portfolio's within the enterprise. Key point of contact for all GM's and line managers within these area's for any resource related requirement.
- Providing all stakeholders with SME level advice and consultation regarding all aspects of internal contingent recruitment.
- Day to day internal recruitment activities such as organizing candidate interviews, entering CV's into the database, following up feedback after interviews, delivering candidate feedback to agencies, briefing agency personnel about roles.
- Building and maintaining relationships with line managers, external agency recruitment staff and internal support teams
- Training new managers about process, requirements and guidelines for on boarding new staff and managing the contractor's life cycle.
- Coordinate strategic resource planning across portfolios, creating avenues for redeployment where possible.
- Partner with line managers to understand upcoming contract recruitment requirements based on forecasted funding for further resources and general staff fluctuations (resignations, realignments etc)
- Facilitating Panel briefings with managers and agencies when required.
- Managing the recruitment process for directly sourced resources ie. rate negotiations, start dates and presenting agency contracting options etc.
- Understand, streamline and adhere to multiple new request and extension approval processes
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Self-motivated, professional and a team collaborator
- Strong soft skills - stakeholder engagement/management, articulate & polished
- Internal recruitment experience is desirable
- Someone who can bring in new ideas to our team
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude/personality
- Relevant tertiary qualification is desirable
- Someone who is capable of dealing with a fast paced and at times ambiguous environment
- Someone who can effectively prioritise and re-prioritise to best manage their workload
Take your career to new heights, APPLY ONLINE NOW!