Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a friendly and supportive team to support the organisation in the development and implementation of pricing policies and market strategy.
- Conducting market reviews, analysis, and the setting and management of market interventions, including price controls.
- Supporting the development, and implementation, of the organisation's market strategy including interventions, monitoring and stewardship.
- Qualitative research into policy developments
- Design, field and analyse surveys
- Assist the EL1 with minimum wages, award rates and price inflation indexation
- Ensure consistency and reliability of data sets
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Familiarity with mathematical and statistical techniques.
- Undergraduate qualifications in economics, finance, statistics or mathematics
- Highly developed understanding of market regulation principles and best practice.
- Competency with more advanced analytics tools (e.g. SAS, R, Stata, MapInfo, QGIS)
- Understanding of market regulation principles and best practice.
Click 'Apply' and attach your CV in WORD format - For a confidential discussion on this position, contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank.