About the Company:
Leading multinational software company with over 150,000 customers and millions of users across their product range, whose goal and is to change the way people work together with customer experience at the forefront of everything they do.
About the role:
As part of the Research Operations team, you will play an integral role and be responsible for support, administration, and tech management of research tooling. The team deliver tools, guidance, and support to employees to enable them to carry out research efficiently and stay close to customers and end-users.
* Carry out administrative tasks within research software tooling, including the management of account access and permissions
* Support the Research Operations Tech Lead with admin tasks and tech maintenance
* Assist with the set-up and implementation of new software
* Be involved in data reporting using Tableau dashboards
* Provide research tooling support and respond to support tickets using Jira Service Management
Skills and experience:
* Ability to learn new software tools that enable collaboration (e.g. Confluence, Jira, Slack) and implement self-serve research tools (e.g. Dovetail, User Interviews)
* Prior experience in the IT industry or a technical interest in IT
* Google Sheets and/or Excel experience
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* An understanding or desire to learn about research and research operations
* Knowledge of Tableau would be desirable
* Experience in the research field or UX is a bonus
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Meg Geronimo quoting reference 238639.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.