My client, an asset finance based solutions company are recruiting for a Hyperion Reports Developer. They are a global specialist that operates in 35 countries to enable the business to obtain and use the assets they need to contribute to meaningfully to the world.
Due to an increasing workload and new global regulatory requirements they require an experienced Datawarehouse Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the Local Data Warehouse (LDW) to meet the organisation's business and reporting needs.
Responsibilities will include
- Designing, developing, and supporting new and current ETL processes employing to enhance loading of data from and into different source/ target systems.
- The role will also includes providing support to the organisation's business requirements in the application and consumption of information from the LDW.
- Producing scheduled and adhoc reporting and will be a resource for all projects related to the Data Warehouse.
- Carry out scheduled and adhoc reporting from Hyperion and deliver them to the business.
- Design, build and test changes required for current and future reports
- Work closely with IT, assisting with various data quality improvement initiatives.
Reporting: Hyperion BI
ETL: Datastage ETL
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
OS: UNIX, Windows
To be considered for the role please send your cv quoting 196163.