Our client is a major contributor to the utilities/energy industry. They are currently seeking a Reporting/Insights Analyst for an initial 6-month contract to work within their Customer experience transformation program.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Work with our Customer Connections, Customer Service & Resolutions and Metering teams to improve ongoing operational and insights reports.
- Support and contribute to delivery of our operations optimisation initiative stream of work in our customer roadmap.
- Delivery of uplifted, or creation of new reports or dashboards and communication of data analysis from these reports to Customer teams and management.
- Regular maintenance and updating of data reports and/or databases to ensure accuracy and resolve any issues.
- Work directly with our digital teams to deliver value across our wider customer relations & services teams and improve customer satisfaction (CSAT) and key operational metrics.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- A customer-centric attitude and the unreserved desire to encourage customer dedication.
- Experience supporting customer facing teams is desirable.
- Experience forming insights and reports from disparate source systems into one view.
- Experience in SAP, SQL, Microsoft Excel and PowerBI required.
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills and attention to detail desirable
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #241220