A Government client is looking for a Reporting Officer for a long term contract. In this role The role is responsible for drafting reports, briefings and other communications for a range of internal and external stakeholders
The role will involve the following.
- Informing government, executive and stakeholder enquiries, including proactively seeking opportunities to promote the Scheme;
- Producing reports and other communications that are appropriate and fit-for-purpose. This includes advice and updates, under the direction of the Director Reporting, to senior government officials, ministers, Board and Independent Advisory Council members, talking points and handling strategies
- Liaising with internal stakeholders across the Agency to ensure their reporting needs are understood and met, including contributing to reporting and communications updates as required;
- Ensuring clear, concise and timely updates are provided to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing competing priorities, solving problems, and tracking and recording progress against agreed deadlines, requirements and operational goals.
The ideal candidate will have similar experience in the above within a Government Agency in a reporting capacity.
For more information please call John on 03 8080 7260 quoting reference : 194536