Our client, a global financial institution are looking to bring on a Reporting Business Analyst for a 12 month program of work on a regulatory and compliance reporting project.
If you have at experience in building reports in Power BI or Business Objects we would like to hear from you.
- Running workshops with stakeholders
- Documenting how information flows across business value chains
- Analysing workshop outputs to identify Management Information opportunities and gaps
- Developing As-Is and To-Be process maps and assessing people and customer impacts.
- Using the gap analysis to distill Business Requirements from a Management Information perspective.
- Building reporting using Business Objects / Power BI
- Working with stakeholders to continuously improve what data is presented and how
- Experience gathering complex requirements starting with a blank sheet or existing MI
- Experience in building MI using Business Objects or Power BI
- Basic understanding of the financial services sector
- Knowledge and understanding of risk and compliance functions
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a broader team
This position offers diversity in responsibilities, an opportunity to work in a team environment with autonomy and a high-level of accountability. There are also excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self.
Interested parties should apply via the link below or call Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 194552.