This role will see you work with the IFRS accounting standard to complete detailed analysis of contract data.
This will involve:
- Discerning the current state of contract data and reporting
- Assisting with defining the future state - IFRS16 understanding will be needed for this
- Identifying and remediation data gaps
Your deliverables will be analysis and summaries of the contract scope
Your key accountabilities:
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders and teams involved in the project
- Data gap analysis will be performed on a lease category (class of asset) level to answer the following questions:
- What is the source of contract data, e.g. contracts, vendor statements, internal systems?
- What gaps currently exist between source data and IFRS 16 required data?
- How can the data gaps be bridged, and by whom? Data will then be enriched directly by vendors, where possible, or by examining source lease documentation.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Reporting Business Analysis
- Data manipulation and high level data mining
- IFRS Accounting Standard / Commercial contract exposure
- Visio is highly regarded
- Commercial acumen
- Customer engagement
- Translating data into insights
- Driving accountability
Apply now with your CV in WORD
Only considering candidates in Australia with workrights