Our client is seeking a Reporting/Data Analyst and a Sr. Data Analyst to be a part of the Program which assists the organisation to build the capability of their workforce for the future.
Reporting/Data Analyst role will establish and maintain advanced use of business intelligence reporting solutions to support the data analytics function, providing timely and accurate information that supports decision making.
Sr. Data Analyst role will be a part of the Data and Analytics area within the Performance and Planning Team and responsible for reporting, analysis, and insights on performance, planning and governance for the division.
The primary skills of both roles include:
This role will need to support a range of activities and will require the following skill sets including:
* Advanced Power BI (e.g., DAX and ArcGIS Mapping, is desirable but not essential)
* Advanced Excel Advanced Excel (pivot table & macros)
* Collecting, cleaning, and analysing data
* Working with, Business Services Performance, HR, and Governance Dashboards.
* Accuracy & attention to detail
Desirable: Tertiary qualifications in any relevant discipline is desirable (e.g., Bachelor of Commerce, Data Science and/or analytics)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.