Our client is seeking an experienced reporting analyst to business operations team. The team is responsible for developing optimum data models to support the development of strategic, tactical and operational plans.
- Reporting to a Data Analytics Team Manager and with a data migration team, you will develop dashboard reporting to providing E2E visibility across the value chain.
- Undertake analysis, research, modelling, forecasting & diagnosis to identify patterns, trends or issues that may need a response
- Development of integrated data cubes feeding from various systems
- Dashboard and Reporting development using Datafizz/T-inform/Sharepoint/APEX
- Identify potential data accuracy issues and escalate as required
- Identify innovation opportunities and recommend step improvements for the areas reporting and metrics
- Recommend improvements to the areas reporting and metrics to support consistent and efficient delivery of business outcomes and reduce variances Interpret data/outcomes to highlight business problems, risks and opportunities
- Prerequisite technical skills in PowerPivot/PowerQuery
- Ability to perform detailed analysis, profiling and investigation into complex data and reporting related issues
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Project, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Experience in data coding (i.e. SQL query development)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Experience in T-Inform/Datafizz/Sharepoint - Desirable only
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY