Our client is seeking an experienced reporting analyst to business operations team. The team is responsible for developing optimum data models to support the development of strategic, tactical and operational plans.
- Development and automation of reporting for new products using predominantly SQL but also Excel, Tableau, Python, PowerPivot/PowerQuery
- Reporting to a Data Analytics Team Manager and with a data migration team, you will develop dashboard reporting to providing E2E visibility across the value chain.
- Assist in delivering current TSS reporting
- Identify improvement opportunities to improve current reporting
- Assist in collation of new business requirements
- Understanding business processes and acquiring product knowledge
- Current experience with complex SQL development + other technical skills as detailed in the success profile
- Experience with big projects with lots of data from different systems
- Positive/Can-do attitude
- System and technical skills detailed in the success profile - Office, SQL, Powerpivot, the company's systems etc.
- Experience also detailed in success profile - data collation/manipulation, discovery exercises, developing new reports - prototyping and testing, building codes/scripts
- Ability to perform detailed analysis, profiling and investigation into complex data and reporting related issues
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 186 001