Our client is part of the Top 4 Banks and is seeking a Junior Business Analyst/Reporting Analyst to ensure that sufficient information is collected and represented appropriately to support the prioritization and delivery of Trade Reporting functionality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining current knowledge of Regulatory Reporting obligations as they result to Financial Markets
- Active participation in determining required activities to improve the current state of Trade Reporting with articulation of risks and benefits of each activity
- Requirement capture and aligning documentation to support timely delivery of future state processes
- Ensuring that solutions are scalable, user friendly, automated where appropriate
- Identification of Inherent Risk and the articulation of appropriate controls
If you have suitable experience and would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 199357.