Our client, an Australian Financial Services company, is looking for a talented and experienced Reporting Analyst to be a part of a major transformation project.
The role is predominantly responsible for capturing, analysing and reporting on trends for specific industry data.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with SQL and Tableau, as well as having excellent communication skills.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate reporting, and create and maintain dashboards covering administration, insurance, digital service, incidents and complaints
- Work with stakeholders to clarify and refine data requirements for reports and analytical models
- Logical and physical data modelling, database administration and SQL development
- Analyse and interpret trends and future forecasting needs
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years Tableau & SQL experience
- Knowledge of R or Python a bonus (including if you're a novice)
- Superannuation or financial industry experience highly desirable
- Experience reviewing, analysing and interpreting data, in order to accurately identify and predict trends
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to 'think outside the box' to deliver customer insights
Does this sound like you?
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting: 190888 or please click the APPLY NOW button!