About the Company
Our client is a NSW government-based organisation, who is looking for a Junior Reporting Analyst to join their finance team in Sydney CBD and work on dashboard reporting and maintenance.
- Proven ability to support the business with decision making power through the use of data visualisation.
- The ability to understand stakeholder requirements and develop intuitive and interactive dashboards that are easy to understand.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders across various levels in the organisation.
- Modify and troubleshoot existing reports, rebuilding or repointing existing reports to another data source.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant data related discipline.
- Advanced PowerBI skills is a must.
- Prior experience working within business intelligence and/or data analytics space.
- Skilled in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated experience to navigate through muliple complex and diverse datasets.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Finance/ accounting experience are desired, but not essential.
If you are looking to further your career with government entities, this could be your first step towards that direction! Click the Apply button now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan at email@example.com for a confidential discussion, quoting number 241941.