The role is in the Data Hub that is a shopfront for consistent, timely and reliable data, analytics and tools. The Team is responsible for providing a single-source of truth using modern and fit-for-purpose technology as well as best practice data production, analysis and enabling evidence-based operational and policy advice.
Baseline Clearance or ability to obtain is required for this role
Reporting to the Assistant Director Data Hub, Reporting, the Reporting Analyst will assist with the preparation of reporting.
- Updating parliamentary briefs
- Preparation of weekly reports
- Response to ad hoc requests
- Maintenance of data visualisation platforms
- Preparation of reports, including preparing delivery plans
- Developing requirements for the data extraction specialists
Skills and Experience
- Strong Excel-based analytical and modelling skills
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong ability to engage with different stakeholders to identify reporting needs and translate them for developers.
- Project management skills
- SQL and Excel VBA and Qlik/Data visualisation - Desirable
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720.