Our client is part of the Top 4 Banks and is seeking a Reporting Analyst. This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
About the role
This role assists the Product Owner Trade Reporting to ensure that sufficient information is collected and represented appropriately to support the prioritization and delivery of Trade Reporting functionality.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining current knowledge of Regulatory Reporting obligations as they result to Financial Markets
- Active participation in determining required activities to improve the current state of Trade Reporting with articulation of risks and benefits of each activity
- Requirement capture and aligning documentation to support timely delivery of future state processes
- Ensuring that solutions are scalable, user friendly, automated where appropriate
- Identification of Inherent Risk and the articulation of appropriate controls
The successful candidate will possess:
- An understanding of Financial Markets (Highly desirable)
- At least 1 year's experience in trade reporting/reporting
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 203140.