My client, a large Australian bank are looking for a Project Manager to work on a key stream of a critical remediation project. You will be delivering a technical solution end-to-end and this role will suit someone who is keen to co-ordinate across multiple streams.
The ideal candidate will work well in a fast-paced, high volume environment. You will be able to manage competing priorities effectively and deliver projects on time and to budget, and anticipate any setbacks or potential problems.
- Planning and tracking of all milestones for your stream
- Liaise with key stakholders, both internal and external
- Assist the Program Manager with reporting and follow-ups
- Prepare steering committee presentations
Skills and experience
- Experience with AML and financial crimes projects
- PMBOK, Prince2 , ITIL certifications or equivalent
- Prior Agile working environment experience
- Ideally 5 yrs experience in a similar role
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 8267 4600 quoting reference 206973.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.