Our Client, one of the big 4 banks is seeking a Remediation Consultant/Manager to join their Financial Crime Remediation Team based in Melbourne CBD for their end to end strategy.
This role is responsible for creating and implementing robust frameworks. You will provide support to the Head of Financial Crime SME and Quality to deliver a robust end to end 12-month strategy for the remediation program that includes governance, RACI, capacity planning, technology and strategy.
- Produce an end to end 12-month strategy document that has been endorsed by the remediation's executive sponsors.
- Engage with internal stakeholders across the value chain for input and socialisation.
- Develop, maintain and update governance documentation for the program
- Application of appropriate governance structures across all areas of the program
- Review the remediation's strengths, weaknesses, operational effectiveness and opportunities.
- Make recommendations based on internal and external best-practice to minimise risks and formulate plans to achieve the remediation's success.
- Support the preparation of the monthly governance and assurance reporting
- Collaborate with other members of the Executive Team to promote and achieve organisational cohesion, the development of a culture of continuous
- Stakeholder Management - management of stakeholder expectations
- Identify and communicate opportunities to strengthen organisational processes and practices
Skills / Experience
Should have experience in establishing operational functions, remediations or large programs of work with experience at:
- Management Consultant experience at consulting firm or experience in financial services strategy roles; or
- Financial crime or remediation experience; or
- Large operational strategic experience.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW!!