Looking for a Release and Deployment Lead to join an Iconic Australian organisation on an initial 6 month contract.
You will manage the release and implementation planning and execution covering the technical rollout/cutover, and transition the solution to support, hyper-care during the pilot phase and ensuring the BAU operating model is in place for uplifted and new applications.
You will work with the Delivery Lead and Project Managers:
- To develop and maintain the Release Plan across a project or a program of work.
- Assess resource requirements for rollout/deployment and transition to support activities.
- To specify and agree the scheduled release(s) from the project landscape.
- Provide Level 1 triage during hyper-care period to ensure appropriate BAU and support teams are engaged as well as keeping project stakeholders informed of issues/incidents.
- Inform the project team of required/requested updates as a result of operational learnings during hyper-care period.
- Manage continual releases of project features during the hyper-care period.
Required skills and experience to be successful in the role
- Previous experience having built and led a multi-disciplinary implementation team
- successful project scale implementations with a mix of application and integration based solutions (as opposed to purely infrastructure)
- Excellent understanding of product release methodologies (including familiarity with ITIL's Release and Deployment Management process)
- Experience using Service Now is desirable
Please APPLY NOW