Looking for a Release and Deployment Coordinator (ICT) to join one of our clients based in Brisbane CBD,
About the role
- Contract through till end of Nov'21 with possible extensions
- Daily rate
- Working from home
- Australian Citizen / PRs
- Work with ICT release/change management team
- Coordinate the various program release artifacts
- Ensure that the program releases are delivered on time
- Ensure release process is followed
- Create and track task/deployment plans
- Develop and maintain deployment environment strategies
- Coordinate with multiple teams for release and deployment in production and non-production environments
- Manage Issues and Risks.
- Manage multiple stake holders.
- Status reporting and dashboard maintenance
- Release and Deployment coordination
- Stakeholder management and status reporting
- Risk & Issue Management
- ICT Infrastructure/Networking experience (Not mandatory)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 OR Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 214525.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.