Our client, one of Big 4 Bank is looking is looking for a Release Train Engineer x 2 to join their team.
The Release Train Engineer's (RTE) major responsibilities are to facilitate the ART events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value. RTE's communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
This role is also a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train (ART) and supports the implementation of new and better ways of working using Agile frameworks and methods
- Facilitate execution across diverse set of Agile development teams to ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Provide coaching to help resolve process issues across the release train
- Facilitate Program Increment (PI) planning such as estimation/creation of iteration/schedule and breakdown of work
- Facilitate Agile release execution and planning events, including but not limited to progressive elaboration of breaking down large units of work into epics and features in collaboration of scrum masters and their squads.
- Manage dependencies across squads and remove roadblocks to drive outcomes with product owners and business stakeholders.
- Escalation point for dealing with issues, risks and removing bottlenecks/impediments
- Manage and optimise the flow of value through the Release Train and drive relentless improvement by assessing the agility level of the release train with a focus on improvement
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Agile practices and mindsets and promote a collaborative team environment
- At least 8 years project management experience, relating to major IT and or Business projects
- Previous experince as Release Train Engineer highly desirable
- Experience across Agile and adaptive delivery models and mindsets
- Track record of strong experience operating effectively and delivering consistent results in a large complex business
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, analytics and business process-based solutions
- Able to navigate a large complex organisation & build relationship with Senior stakeholders using informal and formal networks
- Large scale shaping and delivery experience within complex environments
- Tertiary degree in Finance, Banking and IT from a recognised institution is preferred
- Agile Certification desirable
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #206501