This role of Release & Planning Specialist is responsible for monitoring, managing and seeking opportunities to continuously improve the Release and Deployment Management process of the organisation, and ensuring that the process is coordinated and applied across all process phases of planning, design, build, testing and deployment of release packages into the organisations live environment.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance across the IS&T environment including outsourcing partners in the operation of the organisations release and deployment process,
- Identifying opportunities to improve planning of releases and the release policy pertaining to release levels, types and frequency,
- Collaborating with Programme/Project and Operate teams to assist with release planning and introduction of new services into release planning and management,
- Ensuring release planning activities adhere to standards, policies, and best practice,
- Tracking, monitor, remediate and escalate planned releases that may create a conflict with other planned releases,
- Ensuring planned releases are captured on the release calendar the forward schedule of change,
- Ensuring Service Line Owners contacts and approvers are up to date, and working with the Critical Incident Management team and Business Resilience teams with their contact matrix's Manage capture of change freeze periods in the release calendar,
- Working with Change Management and Release and Deployment to ensure smooth operation of Release Planning activities
- Ensuring release and deployment audit information is maintained and participate in audit activities.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- ITIL Certification,
- Experience in one of the following processes: Incident, Change OR Problem,
- Familiarity with SIAM engagement.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 213058.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.