Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple Release Managers.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Developing and maintaining release processes; planning release windows; and managing the overall release lifecycle
- Supporting appropriate quality assurance frameworks
- Managing risks that may affect release scope
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements
- Measure and monitor progress
- Manage relationships and coordinate projects between different teams
- Provide a primary control point for orchestrating multi-team/multi-phase release events
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Strong and proven project management skills in an IT environment
- An excellent understanding of application software development & testing in a complex services-oriented architecture
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams to ensure tasks are completed in time with the release schedule
- Leadership and analytical skills with an emphasis on the ability to quickly find viable solutions to emergent problems
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237057
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.