A terrific opportunity has become available to join one of Adelaide's most exciting software application companies. You will join a team of some of the brightest minds in the Australian and International IT sector.
Offering a high energy, team focused environment, this Adelaide CBD based company has developed an application that is being utilised by some of the worlds most iconic brands for their liquid workforce.
Having been incredibly successful in securing new customers in the ANZ and North American markets a new opportunity has become available for a Release Manager.
In this role you will:
- Interface and communicate with company development and QA leads, software engineers, IT Ops, product management and the PMO (including business analysts).
- Be confident in upwards management and meeting with Senior Management as well as company business directors and managers.
- Establish consistent release management processes and work with the VP Engineering to align this with evolving company development frameworks and processes.
- Facilitate communication of release management activities with the cross-team development lead and seek opportunities to ensure processes remain on a continuous improvement trajectory.
- Track an enterprise-wide release calendar.
- In collaboration with the cross-team development lead, inform senior management of enterprise-wide exposure to release risk and implement effectively mitigations including common mechanisms for rollback and standards for capturing release-related performance indicators.
- Measure release cadence and effectiveness using common metrics across the entire enterprise software portfolio - work with software engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Create common standards and formats for release playbooks and work with the product management function to prepare release notes and standardize release decision-making.
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic, friendly personality who enjoys being part of a self-driven and dedicated team.
- Confident in upwards management and meeting with internal and external C-Suite stakeholders.
- Experienced in a software product-based organisation.
- Able to demonstrate their previous accountability for end-to-end delivery with agile project management principles.
- Confident in an information systems operations environment including systems analysis or development.
- An expert in SDLC and utilising tools such as Atlassian and MS Office.
- Highly adept at Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes.
For a confidential discussion please call Katrina Vartzokas or Craig Salmon on (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564