This reputable organisation is seeking a passionate and technically focused Release Lead to work in an Agile Customer Transformation. The client is open minded to industry experience as long as you have enterprise experience, a strong aptitude and a great attitude! The ability to communicate effectively at all levels will be essential to your ongoing success in this contract assignment.
Key functions of the role are:
- Experience working in Agile environment, at scale
- Dev-ops understanding (CI/CD Pipeline). Experience in common tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, GO CD, Build Kite, etc.
- Able to write simple automation scripts in an interpreted language such as Bash, Ruby, Python, etc
- Ability to Develop dashboards to quantify internal processes efficiency
- Demonstrated competency to deliver Tribe/Squad outcomes from initiatives assigned to you. Via the application of tribe Governance, Transition and Approval processes
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- Ability to influence & negotiate via a variety of strategies, to build string stakeholder buy-in
- An understanding of the release process and how it's applied across squads/tribes
- Able to understand technology principles and tools, to effectively provision and co-ordinate complex interdependencies as they are expressed in installations and implementations
- Knowledge and experience with cross-platform/cross tribe integration testing
- Ability to coordinate end to end delivery across multiple technology areas
- Keen eye to identify dependencies and risks and come up with mitigations plans accordingly
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Tribe/Squad needs, and how these are delivered via the technology domain
- Ability to inform Tribe/Squad prioritisation decisions while establishing and maintaining a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Ability to improve on existing processes to allow for improved delivery by influencing squad engineering practices
- Ability to develop and agree value for change initiatives and track value through execution
Tertiary qualified, you will have significant release experience working in a complex and fast paced agile environment. You will have a knack for DevOps and be a proven Stakeholder Manager who leads from the front and consistently delivers.
Please apply now, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva on 03 8080 7256